• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

New profile posts

Just one more piece of chocolate ... mmm ... Maybe another ... Really good for the brain, tho! Already feeling smarter :)
Like your avatar, I do. (I think he's my favorite Star Wars character, and one of my favorite fictional characters EVER! Powerful, nonviolent whenever possible, wise, patient...)
Anyone having issues accessing the site? "Internal Server Error" has been reported by a couple of members. Where are you seeing this?
Nice avatar - a Yoda is exactly what this place needs!
Andy_T
Andy_T
Yes, he is to me the most likely vegan personality from Star Wars :)
I can't post on the board from my PC or iPhone. Neither send you a PM to tell you I'm having problems. Just get the message "enter valid message". So spam your wall instead for help!
Indian Summer
Indian Summer
Sorry about that. I suspect it has to do with the new editor (tinyMCE) that I upgraded yesterday. I noticed I couldn't edit my posts any more. I've removed you from the tinyMCE usergroup, so you will be using the standard editor again now. I hope that works ....
Mikkel
Mikkel
Thanks! It works now. :)