1. Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)
    Dismiss Notice

Will Burger King introduce its Indian vegetarian options abroad?

Discussion in 'The Vegetarian Forum' started by Indian Summer, Jul 6, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Indian Summer

Indian Summer One of a kind Administrator

More: Burger King keen to replicate its Indian vegetarian menu globally - The Economic Times (28. June 2015)

However:
    More: Burger King might take its Indian vegetarian menu global - Quartz (June 30, 2015)

So no formal plans, but apparently they are evaluating it...

2. Peter

Peter Famous Member

In Spain "burger" means meat. I used to like the spicy bean burgers which BK made in the UK but I've never seen it in Spain. Their food is really gross here.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  3. Andy_T

Andy_T Addicted Poster Forum Moderator

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  4. shyvas

shyvas Deity Forum Moderator

We have BK and MD's over here but have never seen a veggie burger on the menu. I don't go to these places but have asked several people and have searched on their websites.

France is so vegan unfriendly that it difficult to have a decent meal in a restaurant. I certainly refuse to fork out 12 -15 € for a dish of white pasta and a few vegetables.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice