• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

Music What's Playing In Your Head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy SF

Dweller in nature

This is a Dolly Parton song, but I actually prefer Maria Muldaur's version.

(And no, I'm not from Tennessee)

MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra, over & out.
Well, I recently watched "The Martian" again... too much hot stuff, baby, this evening.... yeah. :tinfoilhat: I hear that song (even in my head), I think Matt Damon in the Mars-mobile and the full-Monty-ers quietly thrusting away while standing in line. LOL

MadamSarcastra

^^ Ha, that's funny. I have another ear-worm due to The Martian, viewed in Jer's spare room four days ago.... it's still with me. Thankfully, it's not disco this time, just David Bowie awesomeness. Let all the children boogie. :cool: (dances unabashedly)

Danielle

forever seeking fire
Lost by Avenged Sevenfold

We've all been lost for most of this life
Everywhere we turn more hatred surrounds us
And I know that most of us just ain't right
Following the wrong steps, being led by pride

MadamSarcastra

I guess a great mood can put any goofy tune in your head. At the moment, it's "Break My Stride"... LMAO :rolleyes:

Ain't nothing gonna break my stride
Nobody gonna slow me down
Oh, no
I got to keep on moving

Ain't nothing gonna break my stride
I'm running
And I won't touch ground
Oh, no
I got to keep on moving
:bd:

Tom

Addicted Poster
I like that song, and never did get around to finding out who does it. Now I know.

I guess I'm in a good mood too- I've got that song by The Violent Femmes in my head. BRB- gotta google the title. ETA: it's "Blister In The Sun".

I'm high as a kite
And I just might
Stop to check you out....

MadamSarcastra

I like that song, and never did get around to finding out who does it. Now I know.

I guess I'm in a good mood too- I've got that song by The Violent Femmes in my head. BRB- gotta google the title. ETA: it's "Blister In The Sun".

I'm high as a kite
And I just might
Stop to check you out....
Hell, I coulda told ya that.... ;) LOL

Amy SF

Dweller in nature
Part of the following song has been used in a current TV ad for Petsmart's grooming services. I found the entire song on my Amazon Prime Music app for free and downloaded it. It's now stuck in my head.

MadamSarcastra

That ultra frustrating "earworm" I had just a short time ago was relieved when I watched The Incredible Burt Wonderstone last night... the scene where he & Rance are performing in the senior home is a useless remix of it called "Cantaloop"....

I KNEW I'd kick myself for not knowing!! **kick** Ow. I should know better. :fp:

Now here's freakin' Herbie Hancock (1964) with "Cantaloupe Island".... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.