• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

Whatcha Eatin?

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
A sandwich ; granary baguette/spread/sliced seitan/Dijon mustard.
White cabbage salad vinaigrette/pumpkin seeds/raisins/yeast flakes.
White grapes.
Freshly squeezed lemon juice/water/stevia.

raggle

Deity
For breakfast I had oats, flaxseed, almond milk, peanut butter, walnuts, blueberries & sweet freedom fruit syrup.

Elias had oats with oat milk, some wholemeal bagel with houmous, orange segments & some banana.

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
Lentil (green) and root vegetable stew, a drizzle of olive oil with granary baguette spread/Marmite. It tastes wonderful.
I also have lots of fruit so may have a few white grapes. ;)

Val

Extraterrestrial
I finally made up my mind and asked mom to cook my only pack of white (ordinary) quinoa. Haven't finished it yet. It feels a little bit odd, because i'm used to amaranth much more, but quinoa goes well with red beans and Satzebeli sauce too.
On Monday evening i suddenly realized i was craving pasta! So i boiled a decent bunch of Cavatappi (it's my 2nd favourite tyoe of macaroni, after Penne rigate).😋
Blin... i need a new skillet (or even a deep frying pan), because i want to make one-pot pastas. Where is my paycheck?... (rhitorical question, i know)...:???:

Val

Extraterrestrial
Therefore👆, i'm eating a super simple and super delicious (IMO) mesivo of quinoa and steamed green beans in a mixed sauce (Satzebeli + cayenne salsa + yeast seasoning).😁
Plus, pickled yuba, georgian-style cabbage, and 2 very small yellow tomatoes;
For the night meal: Gala apples, fresh(!) cranberries (marshwort):drool:, mandarin wedges, Uzbekh kuraga, Uzbekh prunes, dried papaya (from Kazan').
Plus, chokeberry concentrated juice (with some water, because it's very sweet as it is.
All of these are not the healthiest foods ever, but tonight i desperately need some comfort food.:leer: So, let it be.:zen:

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
A kale & quinoa salad made with added shredded white cabbage, pumpkin seeds/almonds/dried cherries & cranberries/chopped
apples plus a 4 virgin oil/lemon vinaigrette plus yeast flakes.
An orange for dessert.
Freshly squeezed lemon juice/water/stevia.

silva

Addicted Poster
Soooo many soy curls! :weird: :oops:...
I made this recipe for jerky, adding a T of blackstrap molasses, and teas of ginger-
I pressed the heck out them after soaking, and rinsing- I find that removes the weird sweet taste they have.
They're so delicious! (I got a 12 pound box from Butler!)

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
A slice of leftover sausage roll pie.
Cabbage slaw with bacun bits, pumpkin seeds/raisins and lemon/olive oil vinaigrette.
Alpro yogourt with a few drops of elderflower flavouring plus stevia.
Apple & cinnamon infusion/stevia.