• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

Whatcha Eatin?

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
Bircher Muesli (or what most people now call overnight oats) made with apple juice and served with a huge dollop of Alpro yogurt, seeds, nuts and berries.
A mug of strong coffee with soya milk/cream plus stevia.

silva

Addicted Poster
Haagan Das non dairy ice cream in dark chocolate salted truffle
Not what I want in ice cream, wish I'd had a Moser Ross dark chocolate sea salt chocolate (Aldi)
I wish Aldi brings back the coffee oat ice cream! That's what I want!
I'll have to get Trader Joes soy cherry chocolate again

Val

Extraterrestrial
New "mesivo" of sauteed black (forbidden) rice, purple cabbage and teriyaki sauce;
Raw cauliflower with cayenne salsa;
Pickled yuba;
Georgian-style cabbage;
Kiwies and gigantic Uzbekh prunes.:lick:

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
Grated carrots with vinaigrette/pumpkin seeds and yeast flakes.
Chickpea puree.
A slice of wholewheat bread with spread.
Crisps.
Mango(pieces) Alpro yogurt.
Apple & cinnamon infusion.

KLS52

“SnarkMaster”
That explains why you're always popping up when I post something to do with desserts, mains, drinks etc 😆
Yeah yesterday was a bad day, lol.
must nit that what I was eating was bad at least. It just felt like it was non stop.
first, it was steamed broccoli. Then it was a little left over angel hair...I like it sautéed in butter/tamari with garlic and onion. Then I had a few bites of the tofurkey chunks that come marinated...this one was garlic chili. Then I had one waffle, with syrup and butter, of course. I think I had a long break after that. 😁

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
Yeah yesterday was a bad day, lol.
must nit that what I was eating was bad at least. It just felt like it was non stop.
first, it was steamed broccoli. Then it was a little left over angel hair...I like it sautéed in butter/tamari with garlic and onion. Then I had a few bites of the tofurkey chunks that come marinated...this one was garlic chili. Then I had one waffle, with syrup and butter, of course. I think I had a long break after that. 😁
Are you a taste tester ? If not perhaps you could find a job in this field when you retire ! 😆