• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

Whatcha Eatin?

Brian

Mad Bard
Oatmeal with a tablespoon of crunchy peanut butter and sliced banana
Synchronicity - the first time I heard of this meal was yesterday when watching an unnatural vegan video. I thought "Yuck!" but she thought it was really good.

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
Leftover pea & onion soup. I added some steamed carrots and oats and served it with a sprinkle of yeast flakes.

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
Baked potatoes served with chickpea puree and a coleslaw made with green cabbage, carrots, avocado, pumpkin seeds and French mustard vinaigrette.
A Spanish orange for dessert.

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
Leftover lentil & bn curry with brown rice and yogurt.
A green slaw made with white cabbage, avocados, pumpkin seeds plus a French mustard/lemon juice/yogurt and evo dressing plus yeast flakes.

Last edited:

Brian

Mad Bard
Baked beans, potatoes baked in almond milk, broccoli and carrots with a spinach, cucumber, sunflower seed and pear side salad.

raggle

Deity
Well for lunch I had stir fried tofu, broccoli, mushrooms, rice & spinach with avocado, houmous & cherry tomatoes.

Then I got hungry again so now having a decaff coffee with a cookie. :D

Brian

Mad Bard
Today we will be eating leftovers from the last two days but I have prepared for next weeks chinese chow mein style dinners by buying lots of tofu. I use wholewheat spaghetti because it is more difficult to find wholewheat noodles and more expensive to buy them and they usually contain egg.

raggle

Deity
Yes, we hadn't had them before but they're really good! & handy to have in for many different meals.

I had leftover Fajita filling for lunch with some lentils & salad. Now a cocoa orange nakd bar.