• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

Whatcha Eatin ? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Val

Extraterrestrial
Salad of tomatoes, raw beets and raw cauliflower with oil-free citrus dressing and apple cider vinegar;
Marinated yuba;
Prunes, mandarin oranges, kumquats, cashews, kuraga and rakhat-lokum of different kinds.:lick:

Val

Extraterrestrial
Black soup of peas, green beans, corn, red beans, shredded cabbage, cayenne salsa, yeast seasoning, sumac, black cumin flour and flaxseed flour;
Jerusalem hummus on "veggie" bread;
Gurian-style cabbage;
Korean-style yuba;
Home-made pickled cuckes;
Pickled jalapeños;
Marshwort drench liquor;
Prunes; uzbekh kuraga;
White soy coconut chocolate.:p

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
Leftover lentil & vegetable soup with rice, olive oil and yeast flakes.
A seitan & French mustard sandwich.
Apple puree with Alpro soya yogurt.
An infusion.

PTree15

Beach bum
Chik'n patty with spicy vegan mayo, roasted Brussels sprouts, spinach salad with Italian dressing, and a slice of Italian bread with Earth Balance. Also, a glass of red wine.

KLS52

Only Kindness Matters
Oh, I had a big chopped salad for lunch. My body is actually craving, light healthy food. I’m glad to get back to better eating and out of this holiday food mode I’ve been in.

PTree15

Beach bum
Hummus and celery. I'm still in holiday junk food mode, haha. But I have been craving salads, which I've had twice in the past couple of days. The supply of junk is almost gone, though, which is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.