• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

Whatcha Eatin ? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
Leftover lentil and vegetable soup. Wholewheat sourdough bread with spread, chickpea puree and carrot sticks.
Creamy, vanilla flavoured rice pudding.

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
Wholewheat linguine with sliced smoked vegan sausage, lemon pepper and spread.
A persimmon.
A mug of apple & cinnamon infusion.

Last edited:

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
Butternut squash soup with a few TJs crispy fried onions thrown in. So good! :lick:
I also like bns soup as long as it has other ingredients to balance out the sweetness. I also like to sprinkle smoked paprika plus a drizzle of oil onto it before serving.

KLS52

Only Kindness Matters
I also like bns soup as long as it has other ingredients to balance out the sweetness. I also like to sprinkle smoked paprika plus a drizzle of oil onto it before serving.
This is my third batch because it came out so good the first time. I add cauliflower and potatoes. So it’s really cream of cauliflower potato butternut squash soup. Lol.

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
This is my third batch because it came out so good the first time. I add cauliflower and potatoes. So it’s really cream of cauliflower potato butternut squash soup. Lol.
I also make a cream of, when making soup. I'm not keen on having diced vegetables floating around in stock. I usually lightly brown onions, garlic and add an apple, tomato passata, smoked paprika and a few florets of cauliflower. Just before serving, a quirt of lemon juice plus a drizzle of oil.

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
I had a Christmas style breakfast ; mincemeat flavoured milk coffee. A bowl of hot porridge with a huge dollop of warm mincemeat and warm cinnamon flavoured apples cubes with a huge drizzle of soya cream.

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
I had a protein bar for lunch.
I'm now having a small baguette sandwich, with sliced seitan, spread and French mustard plus some crisps as a snack.
A mug of apple & cinnamon infusion.

Last edited:

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
Chickpea puree with carrot sticks.
A toasted baguette sandwich with seitan and French mustard.
An orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.