1. Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)
    Dismiss Notice

What Was The Last Thing You Ate?

Discussion in 'The Vegetarian Forum' started by Amy SF, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. becky

becky Star Member

A veggie quesadilla for lunch. Black beans, red bell peppers, roasted garlic, spinach, scallions, broccoli and salsa.

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra 1½ years vegan, 4 years meat-free!

Yum!! :drool:

3. Val

Val Extraterrestrial

Veggie borscht with farro, beans, beets, carrots, potatoes, peppers, onions and dill.:p

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. silva

silva Addicted Poster

Whole grain linguine, sweet peppers and onion in a spicy peanut butter based sauce, cooked together in Instant Pot. Spinach stirred in when done.

Barilla whole grain pasta. Finally found one I like!

• Like Like x 3
  5. MadamSarcastra

I said last night that was making two soft tacos.... Well, I ended up just cramming everything in one tortilla. :rolleyes:

Organic white wheat tortilla spread with the dip I made of roasted cauliflower"cheese" sauce, vegan ranch, avocado, lime juice, cilantro, chipotle, etc.... Filling of the same sh*t I made Saturday, and my remaining Roma tomato on top. It was massive & delicious! :D

VeganSoftTaco1.JPG

It stayed in "taco form" until I gave it a few seconds in the microwave just before chowing down... it flopped open & was gaping taco-monster! :df:

VeganSoftTaco2.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  6. silva

silva Addicted Poster

I made a corn bread in the cast iron, with corn kernals, to have with the saucy adzuki beans and a can of tomatoes and chilis.
    I need to buy a jar of sliced jalepanos- not too hot, not too mild, and not pickled :p. I liked Aldis, but don't think they have them now

• Like Like x 2
  7. MadamSarcastra

Last night I baked & ate some of that "cheesy" broccoli & brown rice thing I was making.... The rice got kinda mushy but, wow, was it ever tasty!! :drool:

BrocRiceBake.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  8. raggle

raggle Deity

Booja booja hazelnut crunch chocolates :smitten:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. KLS52

KLS52 Only Kindness Matters

These lentil chips...they are so good. The brand name is The Daily Crave.
    2D758EC1-6A5B-4A55-8982-8D31F47FB43C.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  10. MadamSarcastra

Oooh, what are those? :) I love crunchy & crispy munchies, those look good.... How's the sodium content? :ignore:

11. KLS52

Probably bad, lol. Not only am I a sugar addict, I love my salt. Luckily I don’t have health issues due to over use. If hubby didn’t take out the garbage I’ll check the bag...

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. KLS52

The missing part of the bag also says 0 sugar, 1 fiber, 3 protein. Not exactly healthy but I’m still doing WW so I’m not eating them on a regular basis. I had two of my cousins visit last weekend and I served the chips with hummus so there were a few left over. Not like I’m trying to justify eating them or anything...I do sound like I’m a tad guilty, though, :lol:
    3CB71636-39B7-439B-BFD7-D281744726B3.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. raggle

raggle Deity

Some bean chilli, rice & avocado.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Amy SF

Amy SF Dweller in nature

A weird breakfast: Strawberry yogurt, some sourdough pretzel nibblers, a piece of black licorice, and a few chocolate covered almonds.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. MadamSarcastra

Last night I had three halves of rosemary-olive oil Foldit flatbread, each filled with a big piece of stuffed pepper & a few Daiya mozzarella shreds....

PepperFlatbread.JPG

16. Val

Val Extraterrestrial

What is this red plastic thing?:???: Is it made especially for tacos? (Are these tacos???)....I think i ought to make something similar.:p

17. MadamSarcastra

Yeah, it's a taco plate! :) I made mini-flatbread sammiches, street-taco-style.... :p

• Creative Creative x 1
  18. Amy SF

Amy SF Dweller in nature

Challah, with raisins. Three pieces. It was nice and fresh this week.

960A0C02-2060-4BE3-9C36-328707D440A7.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Skylark

Skylark VHS Upcycler

A spelt donut with chocolate frosting and coconut “bacon.” I love my local organic vegan place. It’s best for my wallet that they are 30 minutes away.

• Like Like x 1
  20. MadamSarcastra

Last night I had my chickpea salad on Dave's Killer (Powerseed) Bread, with sliced Roma tomato & Daiya "cheddar"....

DSCN0713.JPG

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice