• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

What Was The Last Thing You Ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silva

Addicted Poster
Lunch: Two slices of cheese pizza and a side salad with ranch dressing, and then a big scoop of coffee ice cream because they were out of the chocolate.
Coffee ice cream is my favorite flavor!
I do have Pierres chocolate sorbet - Dam that picture is true to size :eek:

GingerFoxx

No effin' whey!
Since the weather is so miserable, I ate childhood comfort foods. I made baking powder biscuits, grits and hot chocolate!
It was negative 12 degrees Fahrenheit when I left home for work this morning. By the time I completed the short walk from the door to my boyfriend's truck my eyeballs actually ached from the cold.

I just ate two delicious Cortland apples. Now I am enjoying some Polar brand seltzer, the blood orange sangria flavor they have out seasonally for winter. All their seasonal flavors are great this year.

Chryssie

Internet Junkie
I grew up where the temps get well below zero and in fact it is around -20 back home right now. As a Floridian for many years, when it gets below 60 I start shivering! :D
They are forecasting snow for north of Gainsville in the morning!

MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra, over & out.
Last night was vegan tacos. Organic blue corn shells, spicy lentil/quinoa filling, a guacamole-"sour cream" sauce, baby spinach, & grape tomatoes. :lick:

TacoTues 1-2-2018.JPG

After I ate these, I made & devoured a third (soft flour tortilla).... :rolleyes:

Katrina

Deity
When I got home from the gym tonight, I drank a sweet potato smoothie. It had fresh ginger, cashew butter, and maple syrup in it along with the soy milk and sweet potato.

Katrina

Deity
I went out to a buffet-style place today and had: marinated mushrooms, fresh red peppers with feta cheese, a slice of veggie lasagna, some sort of sprouted grain salad, avocado slices, marinated beets, and I forget what else.

Status
Not open for further replies.