1. Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)
    Dismiss Notice

What Was The Last Thing You Ate?

Discussion in 'The Vegetarian Forum' started by Amy SF, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra MadamSarcastra, over & out.

Last thing I ate/cooked.... had a huge bowl of the slow-cooker stuff with a boil-in-bag of brown rice last night.... :lick:

11-3-18 Stew4.JPG

Started on the "soup/stew" on Saturday, cooked it some more yesterday, it only got better. I used a bunch of stuff I got at http://greentree.coop/ plus quite a few leftover items.... Garlic, red onion, red bell pepper, celery, baby spinach, baby bella mushrooms, a can of fire-roasted tomatoes, 1/2-cup green lentils, 1/4-cup red quinoa, two cups each of Imagine creamy portobello mushroom soup & low-sodium vegetable broth, plus various herbs/spices & nooch....

11-3-18 Stew1.JPG
    11-3-18 Stew2.JPG
    11-3-18 Stew3.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  2. Frederic Lavender

Frederic Lavender Well Known Member

Wow that pretty much looks like what I make at home. I make moong daal with brown rice and sometimes use a bag of steam rice from my local Asda :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. shyvas

shyvas Deity Forum Moderator

MOD POST: I'm closing this thread as there are too many threads in the F&D, Vegnan & Vegetarian forums with duplicate titles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice