1. Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)
    Dismiss Notice

what fast food options a vegan has?

Discussion in 'The Vegan Forum' started by JohnCO, Apr 20, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JohnCO

JohnCO Not-So-Newbie

what fast food options a vegan has?

2. Andy Brown

Andy Brown http://community.localmasters.com/

I would surely appreciate it ! Its sad that theres thousands of places for flesh eaters, fast 'food', slow 'food'... and theres barely anything on the go for Vegan people. I as Gliondrach usually do my own food and rarely go to restaurants, but abroad, when I am travelling or am in a hurry and would like a quick & affordable Vegan meal - it would sure be a great thing to have such an option ! You can also get a few vegan fast food options here- Vegan Alternatives

3. AeryFairy

AeryFairy Anachronism Administrator

Off the top of my head, Taco Bell, Chipotle, Subway, and Pizza Hut all have things which can be made vegan if you're in a bind.

4. veganwhat

veganwhat Star Member

Chipotle is definitely my favorite non-vegan place to hit up! :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. David3

David3 Well Known Member

Depends on where you live. To Aery Fairy's list, I would add Togo's sandwiches; they have a very good hummus / veggie sandwich.

6. Andy_T

Andy_T Addicted Poster Forum Moderator

Pizza hut in Malaysia are steadfast that none of the things they sell can anyhow be made vegan.
    They are not able to prepare spaghetti with tomato sauce, obviously this is beyond their capabilities :mad:

7. MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra 1 year+ vegan! (3½+ years veg.)

I think I found something pretty helpful! :) I was just reading about how Smoothie King is opening up 50 locations in Michigan, blah, blah, blah, one link led to another, and I stumbled upon this: Vegan Menus

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. silva

silva Addicted Poster

We're getting a Smoothie King so I looked up the menu. First I was happy to see they had both dairy free, and vegan, breakdowns, but their are only four. I saw coffee almond mocha in a row below them and thought maybe that was too, but noooooo.
    I can make my own smoothies, thanks anyway. And blended coffee! Geez, it's just down from a Pulp :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. MadamSarcastra

I don't drink smoothies. :no: I make my own coffee, don't get it from anywhere else. I was just looking to see if they had food. LOL

10. MadamSarcastra

11. Jinendra Singh

Jinendra Singh Star Member

• Au Bon Pain Soups and Chili.
    • Burger King French Fries.
    • Chick-Fil-A Hash Browns and Waffle Fries.
    • The Cheesecake Factory Vegan Cobb Salad.
    • Chipotle Mexican Grill Sofritas.
    • Denny's Build Your Own Burger.
    • Domino's Pizza.
    • Mellow Mushroom Vegan Menu.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice