• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

Music What bands / concerts have you seen lately?

Muse were so fantastic last week. I saw that they have more tickets out for 3 gigs in September. I'm hopefully going to get some as they are doing two nights at the O2 in London.

I saw Muse when they opened for U2 years ago. They were great!
Oh, fun. I haven't ever seen U2. They are obviously very talented as well.:)

The reviews for the most recent Muse concerts were "flawless" and 5 stars. I first saw them 15 years ago now (!) and only saw them for the second time the other week. I hope I get the tickets when they come out tomorrow.

I did get Muse tickets for September. I'm watching the recent show they did in Manchester on YouTube right now. I think that it was better than the London one. Tom Morello (Rage Against the Machine) joined Matt Bellamy on stage.

I'm hoping to get Liam Gallagher (Oasis) tickets this week when they come on sale.

PTree15

Beach bum
I did get Muse tickets for September. I'm watching the recent show they did in Manchester on YouTube right now. I think that it was better than the London one. Tom Morello (Rage Against the Machine) joined Matt Bellamy on stage.

I'm hoping to get Liam Gallagher (Oasis) tickets this week when they come on sale.
I so love him. What a great treat!

GingerFoxx

No effin' whey!
I was at this show last night. It's my third time seeing Weird Al Yankovic in my lifetime, and every time the show was very fun and different. This tour he is performing with a string orchestra. His showmanship and ability to entertain the crowd beyond just his singing shows what a seasoned performer he is. I highly recommend it even for folks who are not long-time fans: