1. Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)
    Dismiss Notice

What are You Having For (Vegetarian) Lunch/Dinner/Snack? 2018

Discussion in 'The Vegetarian Forum' started by shyvas, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ImNoChefNatasha

ImNoChefNatasha Well Known Member

five guys fries...got to lazy to make food! :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra 1½ years vegan, 4 years meat-free!

I'm right there with ya.... so, most likely, the other half of a Simple Truth Organic Roasted Vegetable Pizza. :rolleyes:

3. MirandaLee

MirandaLee Well Known Member

Burrito bowl with pico de gallo and guac! YUM!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Vegemealia

Vegemealia Not-So-Newbie

5. Middleagedseeker

Middleagedseeker Star Member

:)Tonight is French fries, spinach, vegetarian chicken patties, fruit for dessert.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Middleagedseeker

Grilled cheese on sprouted bread, tomato soup, watermelon for dessert.:turnip::pa:

7. MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra 1½ years vegan, 4 years meat-free!

Most likely another nummy sauteed veggie flatbread sandwich. :yes: I should probably get to prepping, slicing & dicing so I don't have to mess with much of anything when I get home late tonight.... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Middleagedseeker

Tonight will be a veggie pizza and French fries.

9. Middleagedseeker

Tonight I had leftover loaded baked potatoes. :turnip::turnip:

10. teacup

teacup grain of sand

I am making Aine Carlin's pesto roasted broccoli to be served with a big plate of sliced tomatoes (very nice ones, not all hard & nasty inside as they are so often here at this time of the year), Dee's leek & onion sausages , chopped potatoes baked in the oven then dabbed with large dollops of a chili chutney, celery soup (from the seemingly never ending supply of frozen pots in the freezer, crusty bread ... for pudding vanilla Swedish Glace with some once frozen mixed berries & a shot of Cointreau poured over ... red wine ...

11. Middleagedseeker

Big bowl of oatmeal with soymilk, apples, peanut butter.:p

• Like Like x 1
  12. shyvas

shyvas Deity Forum Moderator

I had some Raviole from Dauphiné. A chicory and tomato salad with vinaigrette and yeast flakes.
    A few apricots and a chocolate biscuit.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I had pumpkin soup, then mint and green pea risotto, with roasted tomatoes. Yummy

• Like Like x 3
  14. Nadezhda

Nadezhda Well Known Member

salad of tomatoes and sweet peppers with olive oil

• Like Like x 1
  15. Frederic Lavender

Frederic Lavender Well Known Member

I just had pad thai made with a vegan sauce from Tesco (without the crustaceans) and it was amazing! Lot and lots of veg included :)

• Like Like x 3
  16. richy

richy Well Known Member

Cooking something new today: Creamed spinach with rice. Hope it's good. I tried it before at an Asian fusion restaurant and I hope I'll be able to make a good version of it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. shyvas

A mozzarella piza. A fennel, grated carrot and avocado salad with seeds/vinaigrette.
    A persimmon and some apple puree.
    A mug of apple & cinnamon infusion.

• Like Like x 1
  18. MikoDel

MikoDel Well Known Member

Oh this is a fun sticky-thread. Here goes... gluten free and regular burritos, many times a week, with my "Mostly Mustard" dipping sauce of Vegenaise, mustard, ghost pepper sauce, garlic powder, lil ketchup, paprika and chopped pickles / SAUTEED black beans, onion, garlic, tomato, peppers, jalapenos, some ghost pepper sauce, etc. rolled up in a warm tortilla burrito with rice & quinoa (or lentils) with Indian spices, and a nice spread of either original Vegenaise, hummus or refried beans in the center / MIXED greens and arugula salad with avocado, walnuts, red onion, tomato, bit of bleu cheese crumbles and a blackened veggie burger on top / TOMATO sandwich on toasted Genesis bread with orig. Vegenaise, basil, lemon pepper, poultry seasoning / vegetable pizza, no cheese, sprinkled parmesan on top / PEANUT butter and jelly on sprouted bread / GRANOLA, farina or oatmeal in warmed almond or coconut milk with local honey melted in / bean burrito, no cheese, add lettuce & tomato & jalapeno and xtra diablo sauce / veggie burger / TOASTED Genesis bread with organic spread and maybe jelly / ORGANIC garlic hummus with black corn chips or veggie sticks. These are my go-to's, always made with purified water, always substitute almond or coconut milk for actual dairy, everything organic as much as possible. I cook everything in my mini toaster oven as I don't own a microwave.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2018
  19. shyvas

Frankfurters with leftover basmati rice and French mustard.
    Cinnamon & orange flavoured Alpro yogurt.
    A mug of mint & ginger infusion.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Frederic Lavender

Frederic Lavender Well Known Member

Fancy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice