• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

What are You Having For (Vegetarian) Lunch/Dinner/Snack? 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
I made soft tortillas stuffed with cauldron spicy sausages, guacamole with chipotle hot sauce.

Strawberries, soya yogurt&cream with a drizzle of mango/passion fruit coulis for dessert.

Blobbenstein

I got it off Amazon.

I try to get most things I buy off Amazon, rather than keep handing over my card details for each purchase.

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
Wild garlic Quorn sausages, mini new potatoes,peas with olive oil spread. A bag of fresh cherries, strawberries and blueberries. All from the UK except for the peas. :D

Last edited:

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
Wholewheat and masa tortillas filled with Quorn nuggets, guacamole, tomatoes and lettuce with chipotle sauce.
Yoo Moo frozen yogurt with fresh strawberries for dessert.

I was going to make a "chicken" curry but I realised as I was frying the onions that I didn't have any garam masala or curry powder :rolleyes: so I made it into a stew with potatoes, olives, tomatoes, paprika and italian herbs and had it with some slices of baguette.:lick:

RabbitLuvr

I love rabbits.
Corn on the cob, potato salad, two small tomatoes (raw, quartered with salt and pepper), and a Gardein chik'n slider.

I have just a bit of Trader Joe's strawberry flavor coconut milk ice cream that I'll eat in the bath in a few minutes.

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
Quorn chicken style nuggets with steamed courgettes, with Cornish sea salt, lemon pepper and a drizzle of evo.

Mixed berries with soya yogurt and a drizzle of soya cream with stevia.

SummerRain

I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
I'm making vegetable chilli atm, with peppers, courgette and butternut squash. Will eat it over jacket potatoes.

Lots of homemade iced green tea. I can't believe I've never tried making it before... so easy... so delicious...

Status
Not open for further replies.