• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

Vegan food items found at Aldi's

silva

Addicted Poster
I did just buy Aldi chikenless strips like Beyond Meat has, my other son loves those! Haven't tried them yet, and Beyond Meat skeeved me out it seemed so much like chicken!

PTree15

Beach bum
Do you like other chik;n patties, like Boca or Gardien? My meateater son has asked me to specifically buy him the Aldi plain chik;n patties! I have them so rarely, but I do like them, esp on a salad- haven't done that in a long time! Lunch tomorrow! I love warm chik'n pieces on Romaine!
Those potstickers are too pricey and they're better from Asian stores IMO
Wish the ravioli was a whole bag!
Yes, I like the Boca and Gardein ones, but the Aldi ones seemed really bland. Maybe I got a bad batch. I agree that Asian stores have the best potstickers, but I figured I'd try them for a treat.

PTree15

Beach bum
Has anyone tried Aldi's vegan oat milk ice cream? I have never noticed it before because I rarely look in the freezer cases except for veggie burgers. I didn't have a proper cooler with me, otherwise I would have snagged one. I think they are smaller than a pint, so I'm not sure whether they are a good value for the money. I think they were $3 or so.

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
Has anyone tried Aldi's vegan oat milk ice cream? I have never noticed it before because I rarely look in the freezer cases except for veggie burgers. I didn't have a proper cooler with me, otherwise I would have snagged one. I think they are smaller than a pint, so I'm not sure whether they are a good value for the money. I think they were $3 or so.
No but I will make a point of buying some when I come over.;)