• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

US News Trump - favourite facepalm moments

Amy SF

Dweller in nature
The whole raking the forest nonsense after the California wildfires. You know he came up with that on his own because it’s so monumentally stupid.

Val

Extraterrestrial
"Language expert: Donald Trump's way of speaking is 'oddly adolescent'. The 11th hour. MSNBC." (2017).

Mischief

Stranger in a strange land
Ah, Nauert. What can one say.

Personally, I gave up all hope of working in the trump administration when trump announced that Janet Yellen was too short to head the Federal Reserve. At 5'3" , she's taller than I am.

I am so disappointed. :(

Mischief

The smocking gun can be found right next to the bedazzler at Joann's Fabrics, for those of you who want to run out and buy one.

Amy SF

Dweller in nature
Rudy Ghouliani is a disgusting creep and every time I see a photo of him I want to punch him in the face.

beancounter

The Fire That Burns Within
I don't think it's real. The language and grammar use is very poor. It seems like it was written by someone who is not a native English speaker. I have a feeling the site was hacked, and a fake message was posted.

This is an actual DHS public announcement, posted on their webpage:

Walls Work

Last edited:

Mischief

I don't think it's real. The language and grammar use is very poor. It seems like it was written by someone who is not a native English speaker. I have a feeling the site was hacked, and a fake message was posted.
It was posted on the 12th, and it's still on their site. You would think that if their site was hacked, they would have realized it by now, seeing as they are the Department of Homeland Security.

beancounter

The Fire That Burns Within
It was posted on the 12th, and it's still on their site. You would think that if their site was hacked, they would have realized it by now, seeing as they are the Department of Homeland Security.
Yes, that would be the reasonable thing to assume, but that's government agencies for you....

Andy_T

Addicted Poster
Forum Moderator
Well, there WAS a hostile takeover by the current “administration”.
And while they might not be non-native-English-speakers, they might still be as uneducated as they are bigoted.

Brian

Mad Bard
This thread has had me in hysterics!:rofl::lol: I hope it continues for a long time to come (But hopefully not Trump himself!)