• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

The Weather.

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
France has recorded its hottest day since records began as a heatwave engulfed much of southern and central Europe.

Glad I'm not there. Someone I know is on holiday there and she says it is so unbearable.

It is meant to be quite hot here tomorrow.
I was so pleased to be on the beach at both Brighton and Eastbourne whilst knowing the temps. were 45 °C in France.🤣

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
EUROPE is set to bake in another extreme heatwave next week with forecasters warning temperatures could climb
higher than 40C again.🥵

After a brief respite from the scorching heatwave that gripped Europe last month, another spell of dangerous weather
looks to be on the way - just in time for the UK summer holidays with millions flocking to the Continent from today.

EUROPE is set to bake in another extreme heatwave next week with forecasters warning temperatures could climb
higher than 40C again.🥵

After a brief respite from the scorching heatwave that gripped Europe last month, another spell of dangerous weather
looks to be on the way - just in time for the UK summer holidays with millions flocking to the Continent from today.

:eek:

I'm going out to Islington this week, the tube journey will be super fun in this heat.:mad:

KLS52

“SnarkMaster”
We hit our expected 94. It’s not unbearable. I was out on the decks early, cleaning the deck furniture. Then I ran a few errands. It’s not so bad when you have air conditioning in the car and the stores are air conditioned. I wouldn’t want to be at an outdoor event or have to be working outside in it. So no complaints from me. I’m quite enjoying Summer.

silva

Addicted Poster
I haven't left the house.It's in the 90's with heat index of 100's and humid. I can't tell how glad we have air! That wasn't even a must have when I was house hunting!.
My car does not! I'll rent one if I go on a car trip!

Poppy

Ankle Biter
We hit 100 today. I don't know what the heat index was, but it was really hard to be outside for any length of time. It's here for two more days at least. :(

silva

Addicted Poster
45 C = 113 F :shtf::devil:

Yesterday here was in the 90's, but the humidity made the 'feel' like 100!
Today is so much better- high 70's- low 80's. still humid though