• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

TV & Film The Walking Dead

Chryssie

Internet Junkie
It takes a while to get into Fear. It's so much better now with new and more interesting characters. So .. hang in there in the early seasons! And we get some WD characters crossing over.

KLS52

“SnarkMaster”
I’m actually enjoying it more than I expected and it’s still pretty early on. I think I just wasn’t ready before. I’m already looking for spoilers though LOL. I hate not knowing what’s going to happen.

KLS52

“SnarkMaster”
The first half of season 4 almost made me quit watching. I could not stand the back n forth from present to past. OMG. it was awful. The second half is a little better but I’m losing interest. Struggling to keep watching. You know me...I don’t like when main characters leave. I’m not feeling invested in the new people. Luckily I still have Morgan.

Chryssie

Internet Junkie
Hey I liked "Lost"! :p Yeah, I hate the jumping back and forth crap too. I don't know what possesses the writers to do that. It is confusing! And I honestly don't think Fear is as good as the original though Walking Dead went down hill in recent seasons. I admit I don't feel that much of a connection to any of the characters in Fear the Walking Dead. I do like how Alicia has grown. Morgan definitely helps the story and soon another crossover joins the cast! You may have already seen him. I don't remember exactly when he shows up.

Tom

Addicted Poster
Hey I liked "Lost"! :p
"Lost" was a fun, intriguing show, but between the jumps in time (and eventually jumps to a parallel reality!!!), and other goings-on that weren't explained until the end of the series, I just gave up trying to follow it. I can see how some people got into it though.

Chryssie

Internet Junkie
Season 10 has begun! After 2 episodes I think this is going to be an amazing season. Alpha and the Whisperers are beyond creepy! I loved the latest episode! It was so good and so creepy!

KLS52

“SnarkMaster”
I haven’t seen it yet...on Demand is being wonky and wouldn’t work the two times I tried it. I like binging though so I don’t really mind if I have to wait a bit to catch up.

Chryssie

Internet Junkie
I use an app called Kodi to view shows since I can't afford cable or streaming services. I can see the show the day after it airs. I have to watch Talking Dead this morning.