• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

TV & Film The TV Room

thefadedone

Needs a life
Walking Dead marathon all this weekend and then Sunday night a special episode of the Talking Dead plus a sneak peek at Season 3. I can't wait to see that.

Rosie

I don't know what to put here.

Amy SF

Dweller in nature
I just finished watching an episode of The Andy Griffith Show on TVLand which was about pickles - and now I'm craving pickles really badly. I HAVE pickles, but they're in the pantry, not in the fridge, so they're not cold. Drat. :(

thefadedone

Needs a life
I just finished watching an episode of The Andy Griffith Show on TVLand which was about pickles - and now I'm craving pickles really badly. I HAVE pickles, but they're in the pantry, not in the fridge, so they're not cold. Drat. :(
Warm pickles are the best! I find them to be more full of flavor before they get put in the fridge. Those top pickles from a newly opened jar of pickles :lick:.

So who watched The Talking Dead last night? I don't know why they decided to tease us like this. Now I'm going to be counting down the days till October for the Season 3 premiere. I can't wait.

Plus did I miss something? I thought Norman Reedus was going to be one of the guests. Instead we got Drew Carey.:wtf:

schmencer

banana hater
I've been watching How I Met Your Mother, starting from the beginning, since I'd heard so many great things about it. It's kind of funny but it also kind of bugs me that after 10+ episodes the only non-white character who's appeared more than once is a taxi driver. I dunno if I'll continue, although I do really like Neil Patrick Harris.

thefadedone

Needs a life
I've been watching How I Met Your Mother, starting from the beginning, since I'd heard so many great things about it. It's kind of funny but it also kind of bugs me that after 10+ episodes the only non-white character who's appeared more than once is a taxi driver. I dunno if I'll continue, although I do really like Neil Patrick Harris.
That definitely changes as the seasons go on.

Amy SF

Dweller in nature
So I opened that jar of pickles, ate three of them, and then of course I had to put the rest in the fridge. But it's a mini-fridge, and doesn't get as cold as a regular fridge, so it's a compromise. :p

Anyway, I watched the pilot episode of Perception on TNT Monday night. Interesting...I've seen the movie A Beautiful Mind, so it does seem a little familiar, but it's actually a detective/crime series. My interest has been piqued, so I'll probably keep watching.

Is there no :think: smilie on this board? :mad:

thefadedone

Needs a life
Anyway, I watched the pilot episode of Perception on TNT Monday night. Interesting...I've seen the movie A Beautiful Mind, so it does seem a little familiar, but it's actually a detective/crime series. My interest has been piqued, so I'll probably keep watching.
I thought the previews looked decent. I haven't caught the pilot though, but Eric McCormick is still as hot as he was when he was on Will & Grace.

raggle

Deity
I just started watching 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' & it's pretty funny & easy to watch. I have a crush on Charlie. :smitten:

I Heart Corey Haim!!

Well Known Member
just watched the first two episodes of anger management and although alot of the people I am bigg fans of are in it....I didnt care for it at all....

peace:)

Dropkick

the best half of a great wit
I used to watch NCIS, Bones, and The Mentalist religiously, but they went to reruns and I was growing tired of TV (I go through phases like this every so often) so now I'm only watching 1/2 to 1 hour of whatever catches my eye when I turn it on after dinner, and often I'll nod off in the middle of it.
I had started watching Common Law on USA and what I'd seen of it was very entertaining, but somehow I lost touch with it, missed some episodes and I haven't made any effort to start up watching it again.

Amy SF

Dweller in nature
Arrrrrgh!

I stumbled across Dead Like Me airing on the Chiller cable channel. What I didn't realize, because I usually don't watch that channel, is that they're airing two episodes back to back every Tuesday night. So I think the pilot was a two part episode? I saw most of part 2, then decided to record the repeat to watch later so I could see the pilot from the beginning. But I only recorded part 1, and not part 2, and I didn't see part 2 from the beginning.

So I think I'll just rent the entire series instead.