1. Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)
    Dismiss Notice

TV & Film The Trailer/Teaser Thread!

Discussion in 'Media & Entertainment' started by MadamSarcastra, Apr 16, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra 1½ years vegan, 4 years meat-free!

Might be a little nutty, but so am I.... :smile: Here's a place to post trailers, teasers, previews, on-air bumps, etc. (for movies & TV shows) you find exhilarating. Try to keep 'em under 3 minutes, for us short-attention-span folks.... ;)

I already wasted the Dr. Strange trailer elsewhere, so.... MORE MARVEL COMIN' AT YA!! WOO-HOO!!

Sweet cappy, Chris Evans is delicious.... :drool: LOL

• Like Like x 1
  2. MadamSarcastra

It's the "Spockumentary"! ;) LLAP, RIP, Leonard Nimoy.... <3

3. MadamSarcastra

Can't wait to finally see this... comes out on DVD June 7th.... LOVE the Coen Brothers! :D And I think this is one of the most brilliantly cut trailers I've seen in a long time.... there should be an awards category for best movie trailer. LOL

I was in stitches the first time I saw this. (Couple interesting tid-bits.... the guy playing Hobie, the out-of place cowboy who can't say his line worth a damn, is being strongly considered for the role of young Han Solo.... and hailing from my home town & high school, Bay City, Michigan's very own Ryan Vandenboom is featured in Channing Tatum's Gene-Kelly-esque dance number!
    [​IMG] Hi, Ryan!! :wave:

Anyhoo, here's my favorite trailer for Hail Caesar....

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
  4. MadamSarcastra

5. MadamSarcastra

My buddy & I finally watched "Trumbo".... :up: .... which inspired me to watch, afterward (in the basement, for about the dozenth time) "Good Night, And Good Luck"....

Both trailers here.... true stories, true balls. I applaud those real individuals who stood UP & spoke OUT, and those who helped to tell those incredible stories. :clap:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Andy_T

Andy_T Addicted Poster Forum Moderator

Good one, saw it yesterday! Strongly advised (although possibly not a "typical" Coen brothers movie)

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. MadamSarcastra

Last edited: May 4, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Andy_T

Andy_T Addicted Poster Forum Moderator

Here's a critique I liked of "Hail, Caesar", but you should likely not read it before seeing the movie, as it does contain some spoilers ...

9. MadamSarcastra

10. Amy SF

Amy SF Dweller in nature

11. Amy SF

Amy SF Dweller in nature

12. Amy SF

Amy SF Dweller in nature

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Amy SF

Amy SF Dweller in nature

14. MadamSarcastra

Happy b-day & R.I.P. always, Miles Davis.... :master: Reeeeally looking forward to seeing this flick.... :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  15. MadamSarcastra

I watched M*A*S*H (from my beloved collection), yet again, in Jer's basement, over the last two nights. I have dozens & dozens of favorite films, but I can say with confidence, this easily cracks the top ten. Damn, what a fantastic flick....

And here's the original trailer:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  16. MadamSarcastra

17. MadamSarcastra

Not a trailer, just the truly friggin' AWESOME opening credits for "Deadpool".... watched the flick yet again last night, but knew I was gonna love it the first time just from this scene. Enjoy! :lol: (Haven't seen it? Don't worry, it spoils nothing.)

18. MadamSarcastra

19. MadamSarcastra

Watched the first three episodes of Stranger Things with Jerry tonight.... he had seen the first & immediately decided this would be something we'd both enjoy. If you are not old enough to have experienced the 80s, read no further. It's Spielberg meets King with a Carpenter 80s-ness. From the opening credits, to the music, the costumes, the background details/sight-gags, the technology.... SO MUCH FUN. Here's the trailer. Sorta spoiler-ish, not really. Still worth a watch for Netflixers. :yes:

20. MadamSarcastra

Woo-hoo! A new Christopher Guest movie is comin' out!! :jump: Waiting for Guffman is one of my absolute faves.... :rofl: