• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

The introductions thread

Literary89

Well Known Member
Thank you guys! I'm in graduate school for English Literature, it's always been a passion of mine, so I guess it bled through into my username ;)

becky

Star Member
Hi,

I'm Becky. I've been a vegan for about three years now, and I'm looking to connect with a friendly community. :) Haven't found a good avatar yet...:)

Skylark

VHS Upcycler
Hi all! Some of you I know, others have seen me posting this weekend. I was a longtime member of VeggieBoards, until the apocalypse. Some of you I see on FB as well.

But, some of you don’t know me, and some barely recall. I am 35, live in Ohio, been veg since 2000 and vegan since 2015. I work in a credit union, feed vegan food to my city’s hungriest people every Sunday, am an upcycler extraordinaire, and I’m a performance poet. Plus, my garden will take over the world by this time next year. Power to the sweet peas!

Amy SF

Dweller in nature
Hi all! Some of you I know, others have seen me posting this weekend. I was a longtime member of VeggieBoards, until the apocalypse. Some of you I see on FB as well.

But, some of you don’t know me, and some barely recall. I am 35, live in Ohio, been veg since 2000 and vegan since 2015. I work in a credit union, feed vegan food to my city’s hungriest people every Sunday, am an upcycler extraordinaire, and I’m a performance poet. Plus, my garden will take over the world by this time next year. Power to the sweet peas!
Hi, Skylark! :wave: Pleasantly surprised to see you pop back in.