• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

The Dog Thread

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
DSC_0288.jpg

I'm Bella and so happy to have been adopted by the most loving mum. My godmother is called Shyvas. I really don't know why she fusses round me ? :dog:
I've spent the last 4 (I was given to her by my first mum who left me to go abroad) years of my life at a breeders and all my puppies have been sold. I had a litter once a year so now I'm ready for retirement.

This means that I can now live a happy and healthy life. My days will be spent going on long walks, adventures in my new garden, treats and lots of hugs and cuddles.

Sadly, the breeder has kept my baby daughter to continue the job.

Last edited:

Val

Extraterrestrial
View attachment 15075

I'm Bella and so happy to have been adopted by the most loving mum. I've spent the last 4 years of my life at a breeders and all my puppies have been sold. I had a litter once a year so now I'm ready for retirement. This means that I can now live a happy and healthy life. My days will be spent going on long walks, adventures in my new garden, treats and lots of hugs and cuddles.
Sadly, the breeder has kept my baby daughter to continue the job.
Is this your dog???

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
Is this your dog???
She has been adopted by a friend who lives in the same residence.
Since she adopted her, I've been visiting her every day. She is drop dead gorgeous and has the most sweetest personality.
The poor mite is feeling insecure and thinks she's going back to the breeders. It must be very difficult for a pet to understand why it has been uprooted.

Last edited:

Val

Extraterrestrial
She has been adopted by a friend. Since she adopted her, I've been visiting her every day. She is drop dead gorgeous and has the most sweetest personality.
The poor mite is feeling insecure and thinks she's going back to the breeders. It must be very difficult for a pet to understand why it has been uprooted.
Awww<3 :sigh: ...With a loving heart like yours by her side she's going to get used to her new home much sooner.:hug:

Last edited:

KLS52

“SnarkMaster”
I’ve been at the vet almost every day with Ben the last few weeks and have met so many adorable, well behaved dogs. I even let one lick me yesterday and I didn’t die from the dog spit, lol. Their saliva really makes me squeamish, for some reason, yet I can deal with cats and all of their disgusting glory, lol. :shrug: Dogs are so cool, though. Can’t help but love them. <3