• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

Supper/Dinner Time ! What's on the menu? 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTree15

Beach bum
Chik'n patty with spicy vegan mayo, roasted Brussels sprouts, spinach salad with Italian dressing, a slice of Italian bread with Earth Balance and a glass of red wine.

PTree15

Beach bum
Chik'n patty with spicy vegan mayo, roasted Brussels sprouts, spinach salad with Italian dressing, a slice of Italian bread with Earth Balance and a glass of red wine.
Almost the same as I had last night, but I swapped out the chik'n patty for grilled seitan and onions.

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
Warm cauliflower & potato salad with sliced seitan sausage, mustard vinaigrette and yeast flakes.
A persimmon.

PTree15

Beach bum
I was so busy today preparing for my little party for tomorrow that I had no time for lunch, so I'm having my lunch for dinner: vegan sausage grinder with onions and mustard; potato chips; beer. :D

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
Leftover seitan & sweet potato, Rogan Josh curry served with brown rice and sliced bananas.
A persimmon.

PTree15

Beach bum
I will be having more vegan shepherd's pie and a spinach salad. The shepherd's pie turned out really well with the vegan sausage.

Val

Extraterrestrial
I'm gonna be eating spinach dumplings, gurian-style cabbage, pickled yuba, pickled jalapeños, dried papaya and armenian churchkhele (churchhela).:lick:
Maybe at midnight i'll have a plate of amaranth-veggie black soup. Kuraga is included.:D

Last edited:

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
Cream of leek & cauliflower soup with a sprinkle of smoked Cornish sea salt, a sprinkle of yeast flakes plus a huge drizzle of olive oil.
A sourdough ww toast topped with mashed avocados and a slice of plant based Cheddar.
Alpro yogurt with apple puree.

silva

Addicted Poster
I went all out this Lebanese stuffed cabbage recipe. First time for stuffing cabbages!
Lebanese Cabbage Rolls - Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
The filling was much like Dolmas- although I didn't use pine nuts. Too much broth, even though I used half of what it called for it was more than needed. I used the Instant Pot (where are your IP's?)
Anyway, I had more filling because I had a small cabbage, so I poured the broth over the beans, brown rice, lemon, za'tar and mint and found the perfect soup! So very good

Status
Not open for further replies.