• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

Health Issues Sleep problems

Val

Extraterrestrial
Thanks for the recommendation, Val. I do appreciate it. My problem is I’m afraid to take anything, even natural remedies. My daughter keeps telling me to try melatonin but my anxiety prohibits me from trying most things. It’s a problem, I know.
Well, speaking about lipoic acid,- it's quite natural, because this is basically what human body consists of. But you're right, not trusting the words of others. I don't trust anyone either. I'm telling you about lipoic acid from the perspective of my own experience. Perhaps, what is good for me, may be not good for you. OTOH, most of the time i'm taking Tioctacid (lipoic acid by MEDA), because i can't fall asleep,- not because my liver hurts.😛

KLS52

“SnarkMaster”
Please don’t think that it’s because I don’t trust “you”. I don’t take half the stuff my doctors have prescribed over the years, either, lol. I’m insane. :)

Val

Extraterrestrial
Please don’t think that it’s because I don’t trust “you”. I don’t take half the stuff my doctors have prescribed over the years, either, lol. I’m insane. :)
I hope you had good doctors, not like mine... but as a rule, not doing what doctors say, might save one's life. :lol: