• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

Silly/Annoying/Funny Things Veg*ans Say

Mikkel

Addicted Poster
We have the omni thread, but they aren't the only one saying or posting strange things.

So let it come! :D

Mikkel

Addicted Poster
Vegan food groups!

A Swedish one I followed ended in "what do I want to complain about today". There was the most simplest kind of food with text about that they was single, broken up, didn't pass their exam etc etc. The joy of making nice food kind of dissapeard ...

From an American group I found the post "6 days after I got raped", with a food picture in the comments.

Food groups should be for food. Not oversharing your life with your 23 000 closest friends.

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
My GP who is vegetarian, told my friend (who is flexitarian) to eat more red meat as her
iron levels are low !!:rolleyes:

I was vegetarian for 13 years and didn't eat meat! :DI have known some people who consider fish a vegetable and still call themselves vegetarians, though.:rolleyes:

I was reading a thread about veggie food on a British forum and quite a few people were saying how they were against eating any veggie processed foods. I find that attitude annoying, almost like snobbery. I think it is quite normal to want to eat foods that remind you of burgers, cheese or bacon. As long as they are plant based who cares.

That reminds me that I got the Beyond burger to try!:)

From an American group I found the post "6 days after I got raped", with a food picture in the comments.

Food groups should be for food. Not oversharing your life with your 23 000 closest friends.
What the hell?!