1. Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)
    Dismiss Notice

Silly/Annoying/Funny Things Veg*ans Say

Discussion in 'The Vegetarian Forum' started by Mikkel, Dec 20, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mikkel

Mikkel Addicted Poster

We have the omni thread, but they aren't the only one saying or posting strange things.

So let it come! :D

2. PTree15

PTree15 Beach bum

LMAO! You crack me up, Mikkel.

3. Mikkel

Mikkel Addicted Poster

Vegan food groups!

A Swedish one I followed ended in "what do I want to complain about today". There was the most simplest kind of food with text about that they was single, broken up, didn't pass their exam etc etc. The joy of making nice food kind of dissapeard ...

From an American group I found the post "6 days after I got raped", with a food picture in the comments.

Food groups should be for food. Not oversharing your life with your 23 000 closest friends.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  4. shyvas

shyvas Deity Forum Moderator

My GP who is vegetarian, told my friend (who is flexitarian) to eat more red meat as her
    iron levels are low !!:rolleyes:

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  5. Andy_T

Andy_T Addicted Poster Forum Moderator

Frankly, this does not surprise me too much with a vegetarian.

6. shyvas

Why would you say that as vegetarians don't eat meat ?

7. Val

Val Extraterrestrial

Perhaps, because a LOT of people consider themselves vegetarians, while they are merely flexitarians.:sigh:

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Moll Flanders

Moll Flanders Deity

I was vegetarian for 13 years and didn't eat meat! :DI have known some people who consider fish a vegetable and still call themselves vegetarians, though.:rolleyes:

I was reading a thread about veggie food on a British forum and quite a few people were saying how they were against eating any veggie processed foods. I find that attitude annoying, almost like snobbery. I think it is quite normal to want to eat foods that remind you of burgers, cheese or bacon. As long as they are plant based who cares.

That reminds me that I got the Beyond burger to try!:)

What the hell?!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mikkel

Mikkel Addicted Poster

I found that this was so weird I took a screen shot... IMG_20190517_034334.png

10. shyvas

The GP is a real vegetarian. She eats no flesh only dairy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice