1. Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)
    Dismiss Notice

Recently Deceased artists (2018)

Discussion in 'Media & Entertainment' started by blues, Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. blues

blues World Class Member

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  2. blues

blues World Class Member

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Tom

Tom Addicted Poster

• Appreciation Appreciation x 5
  4. blues

blues World Class Member

5. silva

silva Addicted Poster

I was like 12-13 when they were out and I did have that album with Love will Keep Us together. I knew all the words! They were so fun, and they were vegetarian! I was trying to be then and that made an impact on me. I loved the variety shows they would be on, like Sonny & Cher.
    My cousin looked like Tennille and had the same haircut

6. blues

blues World Class Member

7. shyvas

shyvas Deity Forum Moderator

• Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  8. Val

Val Extraterrestrial

Yes, our news announced it early in the morning.:sniff: I hate it when composers die, even if they are "old".:sigh:

9. shyvas

shyvas Deity Forum Moderator

He was a very talented composer and one of my favourites tracks that he composed is from the film Summer of 42. This is a very moving film and such a sad story. The leading actress is also very beautiful.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Val

Val Extraterrestrial

Yes, it's a beautiful track, thank you.:hug: And a very colorful, developped orchestral arrangement too. Eeeh... then were the times when composers were writing orchestration themselves, not asking someone and paying others for the work they are unable to do (like it happens now most of the time). The piano part reminds me some soundtracks by Riz Ortolani, Pino Donaggio and Ryuichi Sakamoto.:innocent: What about the piano part itself...- i probably would be hammering away at the piano for a half a year, if i had to learn it.:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. blues

blues World Class Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice