• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

Plant Based News

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
About Us

"Plant Based News is a top resource for the latest up-to-the minute plant-based-interest content. It is stuffed with news, blogs, reviews, and more.

Whether you're interested in health, the environment, or video interviews with the biggest names in the vegan world, you will definitely find something to entertain or inspire you."

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
Hey this is super cool. How reliable is the content from this site? (sorry, bit of a newbie here in terms of finding the latest vegan news)
I can't answer your question. It would be time consuming to check the site's reviews on line. Moreover, I do not know how to evaluate a site on line. I go throughout the contents, the quality of the articles and make my mind up based on what I find news worthy.

However, I do like the fact that this site collects and diffuses global news.

shyvas

Deity
Forum Moderator
You can now buy “real” vegan dairy ice cream made from milk, without any cows harmed.
Food tech startup Perfect Day launched its vegan ice cream online today. It’s unlike any dairy-free ice cream that’s come
before it. The new dairy-free frozen dessert comes in three flavors — Salted Vanilla Fudge, Milky Chocolate, and Vanilla Blackberry Toffee.