1. Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)
    Dismiss Notice

UK Places to eat in London

Discussion in 'The Vegan Forum' started by Mikkel, Aug 7, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mikkel

Mikkel Addicted Poster

A week before my trip to London, and the frustraiting planning where to eat have started.

I’m spoiled living in Norway I think, with strick rules about marking allergies on the menus, so I struggle a bit finding good restaurants.

So have you any good suggestions? I need food free from gluten, nuts, peanut and all kind of beans. Coconut are fine, and soy is at trial now so also fine. I prefer vegan places, so I don’t need to think about traces of animal products.

I will stay not far from Tower Bridge, but have both legs to walk on and is able to use both bus and the metro. So doesn’t need to be just around the corner.

• Like Like x 1
  2. shyvas

shyvas Deity Forum Moderator

Have you looked in the UK forum ? There are quite a few posts in the UK Restaurant Recommendations and in the London News threads.

3. Mikkel

Mikkel Addicted Poster

Nah. I forgott we had a UK forum! :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. raggle

raggle Deity

Redemption, by chloe, Mildred's?

• Like Like x 1
  5. MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra 1 year+ vegan! (3½+ years veg.)

Check Happy Cow! :up: https://www.happycow.net/searchmap?...it=81&order=default&lat=51.5074&lng=-0.127758

6. Mikkel

Mikkel Addicted Poster

I’m doing it. And both the web site and Facebook pages of the ones that have interesting food. But most of them are horribel to list allergens on the online menus. :(

I found one nice looking place in Camden with burgers, but they fry everything in the same place. So that was a no go. :(

• Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  7. MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra 1 year+ vegan! (3½+ years veg.)

Oh, I forgot about your allergies... my apologies. :fp: Well, I certainly hope you can find some tasty eats during your visit! :)

8. Mikkel

Mikkel Addicted Poster

Lol.

I think I can! Just a bit more work than for normal people... :p And a reason why shorter trips have to be my kind of travel, if I end up eating too much of the same food. :p

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice