1. Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)
    Dismiss Notice

My Vegan Tattoos & Their Meaning

Discussion in 'Arts & Crafts' started by Bite Size Vegan, Aug 11, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bite Size Vegan

Bite Size Vegan Vegan Fruit-Ninja

not really sure what section to put this is…it's kind of arts and crafts…right? :)

by popular demand, here is a tour of my vegan tattoos. i talk a little about each one and the personal significance behind them. most tattoos have meaning and a story behind them and mine are no different. some of them are funny, some are serious, and some are a mixture of both.

i also show you the scar from when i was branded with a cattle iron in a performance piece for animal rights. each tattoo and each scar tell a story of some part of my life. i hope you enjoy the tour and if you have tattoos of your own, i’d love to hear your story!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dedalus

Dedalus Mercurial and fleeting

As a tattoo enthusiast - I thoroughly enjoyed this. Most of all that you put so much thought into each one. I love hearing the stories behind tats. Freaking awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bite Size Vegan

thanks so much Dedalus :) i love hearing people's stories too. well not the "well, i was wasted" ones ;)

4. Dedalus

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dedalus

What does the tat artist say now that you've got the seahorse playing banjo? :cool:

6. Bite Size Vegan

ha! i don't know…i need to ask him :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice