1. Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)
    Dismiss Notice

TV & Film Movie Lounge

Discussion in 'Media & Entertainment' started by Rosie, Jun 4, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Val

Val Extraterrestrial

Aha, i've watched an extended trailer of this Aquaman (duration is more than 7 minutes), and now i'm not sure i want to watch this movie.:p

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  2. Indian Summer

Indian Summer One of a kind Administrator

Yesterday we watched The Muppet Movie (1979). Thumbs up :) Tonight we finally watched Gravity. I was not all that impressed, though maybe it's a small step in the right direction for Hollywood sci-fi.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Chryssie

Chryssie Internet Junkie

I watched "Skyscraper" which sucked! I got it from the library. I agree that "Gravity" wasn't all that great though it was highly praised. I rather enjoyed "Get Out" though it was weird. Also from the library. I have decided to started getting DVD's again from there. No money spent that way!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Chryssie

Chryssie Internet Junkie

Tonight I have watched the last DVD I got from the library. It was The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo which I had heard of but didn't know much about. There is a sequel now so I was curious. It was a very dark and disturbing mystery/thriller starring Daniel Craig and some chick I never heard of and Christopher Plummer. Evidently it is from a book and there is a series of books so they will make more movies.

5. PTree15

PTree15 Beach bum

I loved The Muppet Movie! I actually saw it in the theater when it came out. :D

• Like Like x 2
  6. Indian Summer

Indian Summer One of a kind Administrator

The original movies are Swedish (as are the books they're based on) - I think I've watched all of them. Not sure it was exactly my cup of tea, but the novelty factor has some value, I suppose.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice