• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

I'm a new member

Lucian Hodoboc

Well Known Member
Hi

My name is Lucian. I live in Eastern-Europe and I have recently got interested in becoming a vegan. I have been researching the web to find out more about the vegan lifestyle and came across this online community. I decided to join and check it out. I'm not yet a vegan, but I'm slowly trying to transition.

See you all around. :D

Indian Summer

Cult Leader
Administrator
Eastern Europe, it's a big place :) Romania, it looks like! I was just watching a video the other day on why Italy isn't called 'Romania', since, you know, Rome and the Roman empire and all that.

Welcome on board! And congrats on your decision to go vegan!

Amy SF

Dweller in nature
Hi

My name is Lucian. I live in Eastern-Europe and I have recently got interested in becoming a vegan. I have been researching the web to find out more about the vegan lifestyle and came across this online community. I decided to join and check it out. I'm not yet a vegan, but I'm slowly trying to transition.

:welcome:

MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra, over & out.
Hi

Greetings, Lucian! :) Welcome aboard! :broccoli:

Andy_T

Addicted Poster
Forum Moderator
Welcome, Lucian!

I always love going to Romania, they have some wonderful "Lent" products that are accidentally vegan, e.g. vegan pate.

I typically come back to Germany with a huge suitcase full of goodies that are not yet available locally.