• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

Question How to put thread on ignore?

Mischief

Stranger in a strange land
Occasionally I put a thread on ignore because there's something about the thread title that bothers me and that I don't want to see.

How does one do that with this new software?

Indian Summer

Cult Leader
Administrator
We don't currently have that feature. In the previous version of the forum software that feature was provided by an add-on. There's a similar add-on for this version of the forum software, but it's not free.

If there's a lot of demand for this feature, then I'll consider buying it.

Mischief

Stranger in a strange land
We don't currently have that feature. In the previous version of the forum software that feature was provided by an add-on. There's a similar add-on for this version of the forum software, but it's not free.

If there's a lot of demand for this feature, then I'll consider buying it.
Thanks, IS. It's definitely not worth spending money on, as far as I'm concerned. I've only used it to hide thread titles that depress me and that I don't want to see every time I come on to the site, like the current title about killing pigs. When I'm dealing with situations of animal cruelty IRL, I just prefer not to have it in my face on here.

Now I know the feature doesn't exist, I feel less stupid for not being able to find it. :p