1. Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)
    Dismiss Notice

Software How to open .sb and .sb2 files on Android?

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Technology' started by Val, Sep 23, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Val

Val Extraterrestrial

Hello, @Indian Summer ! :) Could you please tell me something?... (not right now and not today, of course!:sheep:). I didn't know where to put my question and didn't want to disturb you by sending you a private message. So i put it here...... The matter is, i've downloaded several interesting books,- they are in "sb" and "sb2" format (not fb2).:eek: Is that "Scratch"?:iiam: Is there any possibility to open them on Android (or maybe to convert to something else)? I didn't find anything useful in PlayMarket (or/and i simply don't understand how to use it):sigh:. Anyhoo, is there any sense? Or should i forget this crazy idea?
    Sorry, i'm really ambarassed and confused...:fp:
    /Thank you in advance.:flower:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  2. Indian Summer

Indian Summer Administrator Owner

Hi Val, I've not come across these types of files, but the Internet tells me they contain program code written in the Scratch language:
    SB2 File Extension - What is an .sb2 file and how do I open it?

It says the files are simply .zip files with program code and graphics (and maybe audio files?) inside. So if you can find an 'unzip' app, you should be able to extract and view the contents.

I'm not sure about actually running the program code and so forth, though ....

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  3. Val

Val Extraterrestrial

Thanks a lot!:flirt: I'll try to do something in this direction.:)

4. Indian Summer

Indian Summer Administrator Owner

You may have to rename the files from .sb and .sb2 to .zip, though. I don't know how to do that actually, except maybe with a 'file explorer' app or similar.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  5. Val

Val Extraterrestrial

Thanks! :up: :apple:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice