1. Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)
    Dismiss Notice

Hey, gamers! Whatcha playin'?

Discussion in 'Media & Entertainment' started by MadamSarcastra, Mar 7, 2016.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra MadamSarcastra, over & out.

Downloading the demo for "Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders"....

2. MadamSarcastra

3. MadamSarcastra

• Like Like x 1
  4. Katrina

Katrina Deity

I'm downloading the free version of WoW. I have never played it before.

The file size is so big that I had to clear out a bunch of stuff from my hard drive to make room for it!

5. Katrina

Katrina Deity

I just took at look at it... and am kinda disappointed that it's literally about a case of crabs. I thought it might be about pubic lice.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. MadamSarcastra

Another fun, retro-ish, point-n-click browser game I remember being a real hoot is Gigolo Assassin. :D It was an Adult Swim game, but it disappeared from their site. Can't find a good version... thought I found one after a few tries.... no good.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  7. Katrina

Katrina Deity

I started playing WoW last night. I can see why it's so addictive, though I'd rather use a controller than the keyboard/mouse. There must be some sort of hack I can do to fix that.

8. MadamSarcastra

I think I'd like to start playing the Riddle School series of online games again. I found them all here: Riddle School Series

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  9. MadamSarcastra

Downloading a couple demos from Big Fish Games ... Off The Record: Liberty Stone (Collector's Edition) and Nancy Drew: The Shattered Medallion.

Having PC issues lately, so I'm not messing with Steam or online games at the moment. Never had a problem with Big Fish, so here's hopin'.... :rolleyes:

10. MadamSarcastra

11. MadamSarcastra

12. MadamSarcastra

Got an email saying one of the items on my Steam wishlist was on sale, 90%-off... So I just bought The Journey Down: Chapter One for only 89¢! :D

• Like Like x 1
  13. Danielle

Danielle forever seeking fire

I started playing life is strange: before the storm. It's edgy and angsty, I love it. Can relate lol. This game has the best music.
    I stole $200 and a t shirt. I'm an awful person. :lol:
    The game comes out in episodes, so I have to wait for the next episode to play more. The sad part is knowing what's going to happen to Rachael. This takes place before the first game.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Katrina

Katrina Deity

I gave up WoW and got addicted to this game on FB. I only started playing Island Experiment because it got me swagbuck points, but after I hit level 10 I kept going.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  15. Danielle

The second life is strange episode made me sad, but in a good way I guess. Can't wait for the next episode. Might take a couple of months.
    Rachel's dad really is an asshole. Saying Chloe is a bad influence to his daughter because she's a broken girl from a broken family.
    Can relate to how Chloe feels so hopeless and like a burden.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  16. MadamSarcastra

Oooh, Safecracker is 75%-off! It's on sale for only $1.24!! :D I played the demo for this many years ago... challenging & awesome! :up:

[​IMG] It's mine now! :jump:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  17. MadamSarcastra

Ooooh, sh*t! This looks creepy-cool.... The Evil Within 2 Puts Gamers Right In The Middle Of A Scary Story

Wow, this looks intense!!

I can't play these types of games, but I remember quite enjoying myself while watching a friend of mine play one of the Silent Hill games many years ago. I just get way too panicky for fighting/survival games, but I'm always able to lend a hand with the puzzles.... ;) LOL

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  18. MadamSarcastra

I can't resist... two games on my wishlist are 90% off, so I bought The Room and The Room Two for 49¢ each! :D

They look really cool... very atmospheric & puzzley.... :p

19. MadamSarcastra

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  20. Danielle

been playing pubg. it's hard because you need to have good aim and be stealthy, and I'm bad at both those things.

• Funny Funny x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice