1. Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)
    Dismiss Notice

Hey, gamers! Whatcha playin'?

Discussion in 'Media & Entertainment' started by MadamSarcastra, Mar 7, 2016.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra 1½ years vegan, 4 years meat-free!

Any daily gamers out there?? Whether it be PC, console, phone app, download, online, cutting-edge tech or old-school schtick, let's get our game on! Whatcha playin'? Got anything saved away for a rainy day? Anything got ya stuck in the mud?

2. MadamSarcastra

Think it's gonna be CSI: Deadly Intent.... again. Looks like crap by today's standards, but what the hell.... :cool:

3. KLS52

KLS52 Only Kindness Matters

I have a few Solitaire apps on my phone that I like to play. Also Criminal Case and Wizard of Oz slots. I don't spend more than 10-15 minutes or so on them because I get bored easily. I also have Restaurant Story because, well, I love food and have kind of an obsession, haha.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Amy SF

Amy SF Dweller in nature

Similar story here. I have three card game apps on my phone that are real time-suckers, so I try not to spend too much time on them. And that's as far as it goes. I don't play any other games.

5. beancounter

beancounter The Fire That Burns Within

Well, I play a lot of turn based strategy games like GalCiv III and Civ IV (I don't like Civ V). I also play cities: skylines ( a real time city builder), and Minecraft (there are more adults who play that game than you might imagine)

I also have a chess game, a "break out" type game and a bejeweled type game.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  6. Jeremy

Jeremy Addicted Poster

I'm all over the place really. On the PC it's mostly MMORPG's.. Star Wars The Old Republic, Rift, Guild Wars 2.. Also a couple First person shooters such as Far Cry 4, and Loadout. On tablet I play Game of War: Fire Age, The Walking Dead: Road to Survival, and Words with Friends :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Chryssie

Chryssie Internet Junkie

I play some of the silly Facebook games like Candy Crush to pass the time. I never could get into the PS3 games though I kind of like Guitar Hero. I play the mmorpg's with Jeremy. And we play Words with Friends too. :D

8. Moll Flanders

Moll Flanders Deity

My husband is a gamer and plays the MMORPG ones. When he isn't at work he can easily spend 15 hours a day playing them.

It isn't a hobby that appeals to me at all. I played the Super Mario Brothers game a few times when I was younger, but that was obviously a long time ago now. :p

9. KLS52

The last "real" game I played was Dungeons and Dragons for Intellivision.

• Like Like x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  10. MadamSarcastra

I'm on Mocospace everyday (five profiles), solely for Street Wars & True Night.... speaking of which, I should get checkin' on those. LOL

---- Wow, my daily spin on my main pro yielded this: "You won $10 Trillion Street Wars Cash! Value: 8500 Gold" :jump: Yay, I'm not broke anymore!! LMAO

11. MadamSarcastra

Downloaded Pahelika: Revelations for free... played another of the series, hoping this one isn't too heavy on the HOS... those can get pretty tedious & dull. Keep it spicy & puzzley! Just no shooting or count-downs or jump-scares, OH MY!.... :p LOL

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  12. Andy_T

Andy_T Addicted Poster Forum Moderator

I used to play strategy games on my PC (e.g. "Command and Conquer"), unfortunately since I am working in Asia I can no longer install any software on my work laptop :-(

I now play mainly phone- and tablet based games, especially "Clash of Clans".

Best regards,
    Andy

13. Andy_T

Andy_T Addicted Poster Forum Moderator

I used to play strategy games on my PC (e.g. "Command and Conquer"), unfortunately since I am working in Asia I can no longer install any software on my work laptop :-(

I now play mainly phone- and tablet based games, especially "Clash of Clans".

Best regards,
    Andy

14. MadamSarcastra

Figured I'd play this again.... for probably the 4th time. Such a cool, creative take on a very tired genre.... :)
    [​IMG]

15. PTree15

PTree15 Beach bum

I play Candy Crush, Cookie Jam and Scrabble on my laptop or tablet. I'm not much for actual video games, though back in the day I used to play arcade games like Pac-Man and Phoenix, but I wasn't that good at them. I lost a lot of quarters. ;) Yep, I'm old. :D

• Like Like x 2
  16. Mikkel

Mikkel Addicted Poster

I only play World of Warcraft.

17. KLS52

I rocked at pac man. :D

• Like Like x 2
  18. PTree15

PTree15 Beach bum

Nice! I have such poor eye-hand coordination, which is why I am awful at most video games. I find them frustrating and not much fun at all. :D Give me a word game anytime!

19. MadamSarcastra

I ruled more than a few pinball machines in my youth. Was never very good at Pac-Man, Space Invaders, etc. Nowadays, I like the casual adventure games.... lots of puzzles/exploration/investigation, but no time limits, no panic, no pressure, no risk of "death".... LOL :p

• Like Like x 2
  20. Ms PacMan ftw

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice