• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

Hello Tati here :)

carrotcake

Well Known Member
Hello!

My name is Tati and I'm a fresh-off-the-boat vegan :) I used to be vegetarian but I am trying to make the switch! I study physics and biochemistry and I'm hoping to become a teacher one day. I'm currently living on my own and am enjoying cooking for myself (finally living the vegan life I have always wanted to)

Nice to meet ya!

carrotcake

Well Known Member
Hi!! It's one of my favourites too! One of my worries about becoming vegan was not being able to have as many cakes as I want but I have found a really promising vegan carrot cake recipe that I'm looking forward to trying out :D

Andy_T

Addicted Poster
Forum Moderator
Hello Tati,

welcome to the Vegan lifestyle, and of course also welcome to the forum!
Which part of the world are you based in?

Some areas are more vegan friendly than others...

Best regards,
Andy

Val

Extraterrestrial
Hello!

My name is Tati and I'm a fresh-off-the-boat vegan :) I used to be vegetarian but I am trying to make the switch! I study physics and biochemistry and I'm hoping to become a teacher one day. I'm currently living on my own and am enjoying cooking for myself (finally living the vegan life I have always wanted to)

Nice to meet ya!
Hi, Tati:flower:

MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra, over & out.
Hello!

Nice to meet ya!
Greetings, Tati! :wave: Welcome aboard! I, too, am a very freshly-minted vegan ( I hope I can call myself that now), after being vegetarian for over two & a half years.... I figured, what am I waiting around for? I also love cooking (a LOT), as well as the continuing adventure I'm on.

I hope I don't sound too annoyingly enthusiastic, I've been drinking. :p But welcome, indeed. You'll love it here. :)

Dedalus

Mercurial and fleeting
Greetings, Tati! :wave: Welcome aboard! I, too, am a very freshly-minted vegan ( I hope I can call myself that now), after being vegetarian for over two & a half years.... I figured, what am I waiting around for? I also love cooking (a LOT), as well as the continuing adventure I'm on.

I hope I don't sound too annoyingly enthusiastic, I've been drinking. :p But welcome, indeed. You'll love it here. :)

'Freshly minted?' LOL

<Sniffs you> Mmm! :leer: