1. Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)
    Dismiss Notice

UK Hard Rock Cafe Budapest

Discussion in 'The Vegetarian Forum' started by Jayme miller, Jun 14, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jayme miller

Jayme miller Not-So-Newbie

I recently visited the Hard Rock Cafe in Budapest while holiday because we noticed the now serve a chickpea burger and all the veggie/vegan shut early every evening. Long story short we were served with a chicken burger because they didn’t have any chick pea, even tho we specifically told them we do not eat meat. We’ve complained and the most we’ve had back is the offer for a free t-shirt! Any advise how I can take this further? Was leaning more towards having my money back as they refused to take it off the bill!

Many thanks

Jay

• Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  2. Andy_T

Andy_T Addicted Poster Forum Moderator

First, leave reviews on facebook, yelp, wherever you can.

Chicken instead of chickpea... :fp:
    And they prepared it for you without checking, so they wasted an animal product, as it was quite clear you would not eat it. :mad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice