• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

Fantasy

Brian

Mad Bard
I wrote in another thread about a piece of music I wrote in the 80s and re-recorded many years later. Unfortunately some seemed to have difficulty with the compressed file type so now I have uploaded it without a zip. It is in MP3 format.

It has a long introduction so make yourselves a cup of tea or coffee, sit back and...
...Enjoy!:)

Attachments

Val

Extraterrestrial
I wrote in another thread about a piece of music I wrote in the 80s and re-recorded many years later. Unfortunately some seemed to have difficulty with the compressed file type so now I have uploaded it without a zip. It is in MP3 format.

It has a long introduction so make yourselves a cup of tea or coffee, sit back and...
I've listened to your song, thanks!:flower: I liked it a lot.:rose:

Indian Summer

Cult Leader
Administrator

Loved it! Really like the 'sound'.

Well done playing both guitar and flute, and singing as well!