1. Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)
    Dismiss Notice

UK Ethical and Sustainable Food Survey

Discussion in 'The Vegan Forum' started by Elliot KH, Aug 7, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Elliot KH

Elliot KH Not-So-Newbie

Hi,

I am currently doing a research project on meatless diets, ethical and sustainable food, certification schemes, and varying causations and correlations between them. I'm in desperate need of more people who follow meat-free diets to complete my survey. Unfortunately, I cannot offer much in the way of return but you would be helping me out greatly and contributing to what I hope will be a published report on the state of the ethical food industry and a forecast/recommendations for the future.

Please find my survey link here - Ethical Consumerism in Food Survey

Thanks very much,
    Elliot

2. Indian Summer

Indian Summer Administrator Owner

Hi Elliot, I'm reposting the URL here so others can get to it. I also did my part by submitting my answers to your survey. Best of luck with your project and the MSc.

3. silva

silva Addicted Poster

Is this exclusive for the UK?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice