1. Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)
    Dismiss Notice

Technology Ecosia - An Alternative to Google

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Technology' started by shyvas, Oct 21, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. shyvas

shyvas Deity Forum Moderator

Is this search engine a good alternative to Google?

''Yes, we love using it!

Ecosia is a search engine company that gives a large chunk of its advertising revenue to conservation causes across the globe. Basically, if you use

Ecosia as your search engine, you help plant trees every time you search the internet!

Recently, when the CEO of Ecosia learned about upcoming plans to cut down the Hambach Forest, he made an offer that many

hope RWE can’t refuse, which will in turn effectively save the land and keep the forest thriving for many years to come."

What are Ecosia's main features and advantages?

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Val

Val Extraterrestrial

Yay! I've downloaded it, installed it on my Android and checked it out.:yes: ...It's a very good engine, at least, i'm contented for now.:p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice