• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

TV & Film NSFW Deadpool

MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra, over & out.
It had to be done.

As most of you know, I'm a huuuge fan of Deadpool. I'm always coming across DP-themed pics & things that I'd like to share, so rather than bombard other threads with all that awesome sh*t, I'll just cram it all right here. :leer:

DEADPOOL!! :hh:

Last edited:

MadamSarcastra

Howzabout a little somethin' for the holidays? He's always been a festive fellow.... ;)

(There'll probably be a couple that I've posted elsewhere, but now they've finally found a home.... LOL)

DP-Xmas.jpg

DP-Xmas1.jpg

DP-Xmas2.jpg

DP-Xmas3.jpg

MadamSarcastra

From his shirt in the first Deadpool, to naming his swords, Wade Wilson's love affair with Bea Arthur continues....

Last edited:

MadamSarcastra

Keep the thread warning in mind... there's some salty language.... :p

Oooh, Terry Crews is in this one, too!! :jump:

Last edited:

MadamSarcastra

Bought two T-shirts... only a couple sizes per, had to choose... got the reddish one in M for myself & the black one in XL for my best bud. :cool:

PTree15

Beach bum
I confess I haven't seen any of the Deadpool movies, but my nephew is letting me borrow the first one, so I may check that out this week.

MadamSarcastra

I confess I haven't seen any of the Deadpool movies, but my nephew is letting me borrow the first one, so I may check that out this week.
He's definitely an acquired taste. Wonderfully vulgar, violent, & childish. A glorious smart-ass. He's by far my favorite anti-hero. :smitten: