• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

Cilantro - am I the only one?

Lord Snot

Parsley Provider
Cilantro haters, you're not alone. Google I hate cilantro. The site is hilarious.

But actually, I like cilantro quite a bit. But I HATE HATE HATE HATE stevia. I thought it was the stevia bought in stores that I didn't like so I decided to grow my own. After a full growing season and all that work to harvest, dry it, etc etc I found out that I just dont like it. :p Luckily I had ppl to give it away to.
My mum just gave me a box of Truvia (stevia) because she couldn't stand it. I had told her about it and she wanted to be healthy and try it, but she detests it. I thought it was odd since to me, it doesn't taste any different to other sweeteners. I wonder how she feels about coriander...

RumblePurr

Star Member
Please send all of the unloved cilantro to me! I like to make burrito bowls with veggies,refried beans, salsa, tofutti sour cream, cheeze,and lots of cilantro on top.
I hate licorice with a passion. I work with old folks and they love to reward me with licorice,and those awful cinnamon candies. Noo,thank you! Stevia is tolerable.

Danielle

forever seeking fire
Please send all of the unloved cilantro to me! I like to make burrito bowls with veggies,refried beans, salsa, tofutti sour cream, cheeze,and lots of cilantro on top.
I hate licorice with a passion. I work with old folks and they love to reward me with licorice,and those awful cinnamon candies. Noo,thank you! Stevia is tolerable.
sounds great