• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

TV & Film Ash vs Evil Dead

J

Jeremy

I heard awhile ago. It really is a bummer... It's crazy because there are so many fans of the franchise going on 30 years...

J

Jeremy

Well, maybe someone else will be smart enough to pick it back up.... Think groovy thoughts. LOL ;)
It's baffling... The show really had it all... I swear, there's no other show on TV that can make you gasp in disbelief and laugh within half an hour like Ash vs Evil Dead can... I think they topped the morgue scene btw :)

MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra, over & out.
It's baffling... The show really had it all... I swear, there's no other show on TV that can make you gasp in disbelief and laugh within half an hour like Ash vs Evil Dead can... I think they topped the morgue scene btw :)
I look forward to renting it. In fact, I'll rent everything from the beginning again... make it a binge-fest.... Jerry owns the trilogy, so I'll just go nuts. :p

J

Jeremy

I look forward to renting it. In fact, I'll rent everything from the beginning again... make it a binge-fest.... Jerry owns the trilogy, so I'll just go nuts. :p
The really cool thing about season 3 is that it throws back to the trilogy a lot... Makes you go "Oh, yeah that's right!"