• Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)

Literature Advent Quiz

KLS52

Only Kindness Matters
Yeah super easy although I wasn’t sure about the color of mistletoe berries. Apparently google isn’t sure either because it gives three options, haha.

I’m taking a five on this one!

Glögg

Automaton
annakalingauthor said:
Day 9 here. Day 10 is a geography round. There is also a harder version if anybody wants it. Which city was the baby Jesus born in? 2. In which language might you be wished ‘Feliz Navidad?’ 3. Which continent is Lapland in? 4. Which country does Christmas Island belong to? 5. Which country is …
More: Advent Quiz: Day 10

Last edited by a moderator:

Glögg

Automaton
annakalingauthor said:
Day 10 here. The theme today is “Anna desperately tries to come up with easier questions in any category, at all, ever.” In which fictional land is it “always winter but never Christmas?” 2. In Harry Potter, which handmade item does Mrs Weasley give to all her children for Christmas? 3. In which of these …
More: Advent Quiz: Day 11

KLS52

Only Kindness Matters
I only knew 1 and 3. I’ve never seen Harry Potter. :eek:

It’s been too many years since I’ve seen The Snowman. I should watch it again. I YouTubed it.

No excuse for not knowing the last one. :shrug:

Glögg

Automaton
annakalingauthor said:
Day 11 here. Today is a science and nature round. I use that phrase loosely. Apart from eggs, name any of the basic ingredients of egg nog. 2. How many points does a snowflake have? 3. What is a male reindeer called? 4. What is the chemical formula of snow? 5. What was the profession …
More: Advent Quiz: Day 12

Glögg

Automaton
annakalingauthor said:
Day 12 here. Today is a music round that spans the ages. Name the decade in which each of these songs was UK Christmas Number 1. Band Aid II – Do They Know It’s Christmas 2. Sam Bailey – Skyscraper 3. Spice Girls – Too Much 4. The Human League – Don’t You Want Me 5. … <a href="Advent Quiz: Day 13" class="more-link">Continue reading <span class="screen-reader-text">Advent Quiz: Day 13</span></a>
More: Advent Quiz: Day 13

Glögg

Automaton
annakalingauthor said:
Day 13 here. Today is a kind of mix of food and drink and entertainment and anything I could think of that didn’t seem too hard… In ‘A Nightmare Before Christmas’, what vegetable does Jack Skellington have for a head? 2. What time does the Queen’s Christmas message get broadcast? 3. In ‘Miracle on … <a href="Advent Quiz: Day 14" class="more-link">Continue reading <span class="screen-reader-text">Advent Quiz: Day 14</span></a>
More: Advent Quiz: Day 14

Glögg

Automaton
annakalingauthor said:
This is the final quiz, readers, since I’m off work now until 2019. So today is a special TRUE or FALSE round, and since it’s a little easier there are seven questions instead of five. Jesus had a brother called Simon. 2. Saint Nicholas, the inspiration behind the modern concept of Santa, was Turkish. 3. … <a href="Advent Quiz: Last day!" class="more-link">Continue reading <span class="screen-reader-text">Advent Quiz: Last day!</span></a>
More: Advent Quiz: Last day!