1. Curious about veganism or vegetarianism? Why not ask us a question? (You don't have to sign up, or be vegan or vegetarian!)
    Dismiss Notice

3D printer builds houses in China - video

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blobbenstein, Dec 8, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Blobbenstein

Blobbenstein .......

3D printer builds houses in China - video | Technology | The Guardian

I'd like to live in a world where everyone had somewhere to like. It would be nice not to have to worry about homelessness.

With 3D printing of houses, I think all sorts of things may be possible, using different material.
    You could build quite complex designs, maybe with stronger material. Maybe even skyscrapers.

I could imagine they could come up with a printing material as strong as steel, or even diamond...you could even print in a honeycomb to make it light.
    You could have houses that could last thousands of years, and not need major maintenance.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. KLS52

KLS52 Only Kindness Matters

D z.

3. KLS52

KLS52 Only Kindness Matters

^^^i have no idea what that is! I did not post that... At least not on purpose!

4. Blobbenstein

Blobbenstein .......

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice